Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS EVE

 I knew I wanted to try and get a picture of all the grandkids present. After rounding them all up and wiping away the tears we snapped this shot.
 Gretchen got this idea off of Pinterest and I thought it turned out cute. We only had one left.
                                                    My brother, Matt made a good Santa.
                                                    Baby Langston comes out of the stocking.
                                                           BATMAN and SPIDERMAN
                                                 This is really a good picture of grandpa Greg and Tenley.
                                                Red is our favorite color.
                                                        DID I SAY I WANTED MY PICTURE TAKEN?????

No comments:

Post a Comment